Just getting started? We have a page for new drone pilots.
Recreational Pilots – TRUST Test
Professional Pilots – Part 107 Certification
- Getting Started with Part 107 (FAA)
- Part 107 Training with NORCODA and OAI
- FAA Testing Centers in Northern Ohio
If you are starting or building a drone services business, these podcasts feature great interviews with active drone business owners, and lots of real talk about pricing, finding customers, and doing the best work.
- Remote ID Overview (FAA)
- Remote ID Proposed Rule, Full Text (Federal Register)
- Public Comments (Regulations.gov)
- Video from NORCODA’s Remote ID public forum meetup
- Slides from NORCODA’s Remote ID public forum meetup
The North Coast Drone Alliance recommends Ohio Drone Repair in Richfield for local service.
DroneU provides a detailed cost/benefit analysis of the above three providers in this video.